Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Suntec City

Just been to Suntec yesterday evening. I made a wish at the fountain.

We're lucky to have a very nice parking space at Suntec parking lot. That parking space is very near to the lift. Then we went to the mall then walk around. Then my mother wants to go to Toys 'R Us.

I remebered that we built a jigsaw puzzle last time that when it was built, it was beautiful. So i decided to take that jigsaw puzzle i saw at the store. But i think again. There's no space for this and maybe this will be trashed like the one we did last time.

The jigsaw puzzle we did was 1000 pieces. It was fun to built that puzzle.

We left the store then we ate at this Thai restaurant. The food was nice.

After that we went to the fountain. Just making the three rounds the guard ask us to leave cos it's late.

Before going home, we went to Coffee Bean then after that we go home. We left at 10.30pm.

I was tired. I slept at 1 am. Good thing i woke up at 10 am not 11am. Whew!

LOL. I'll post later or tomorrow, if i want to.......... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment