Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Afternoon!

This afternoon, we had lunch+dinner. My family are planning to go to Suntec this evening. I was like, finally! We can go out of this nest! BTW, the nest means my home.

OMG! I'm like waiting for the result to come out. The result is which secondary school I'm going! Joy, my bestfriend, is going to hillgrove sec. Cos I said to her last time before Wu hao told me he is going to hillgrove also that I might be going to hillgrove. That I wish i put hillgrove sec as my 1st choice so that i will be with my bestfriend.

Most of my classmates in my primary school are going to Jurong West area. Well, me and Joy live in Bukit Batok.

Sgh! my eyelids are still heavy! I need to like half open my eyes.

Just now, I'm doing some stuff. That stuff is my gift for my parents.

Wait, I need to tell my friends that I can't go bowling with them....... Well, later again or tomorrow again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment