Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh yes!

So gonna give you of some details of my day today as now I have time to post. Not exactly. 4 minutes to be exact.

So woke up ryt, every morning i shower, i never wet my hair. I was so sleepy though. So i wet my hair. After 5 minutes i was like shit shit why did i do this? Im not saying that I dont want to shower.. its that there's no time. I woke up at 6.45 and it takes time to go to school.. duh. But i got out as i not so expected. Then in the morning, my mom took me to school. Then she got in a car accident. We werent even 200 metres away from home. -.-

Then the rest I'll continue next time .. BB

No comments:

Post a Comment