Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2011 or 2012??

I found out that my family will either go to America next year or 2012.

Kinda excited. Can see my Childhood friend, Kiko. Full name is Francisco Claire L. Paule.

I tot that Claire was suppose to be a girl name.

But nevermind.

cos i went to camp last 2 days ago and had a groupmate named Jermaine. Surprisingly, he's a boy. That was supposed to be a girl's name. He even has girl slippers. But, he really act like a boy.

Then end of camp said goodbye to my new found friends (we're like from different race) :

Tessa- Singaporean

Celste-Indian

Victoria- Burmese

Kymberlyn- Australian

Bernadeth-Singaporean...???

End of camp is the worst day of my life. AS IN THE FUCKING WORST!

HAIZ. I HATE THAT DAY>

No comments:

Post a Comment