Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Plurk

Thank you odessa for introducing me to this website. for no reason i want to keep "plurking" . . . LOL.

Anyway, juz now joy, sophia and w.k. go my house play acting pictionary and 'what if' . very fun. sophia very creative one. and just found out that she also like 'bully' w.k. LOL. very funny sia.

anyway, during the holidays, i think im not busy which i hate. ya i got homeowkr but thats worse than being bored! :(

we not even going overseas for the first time cos we're saving money. haiz.

anyways, that's all folks. or guys. or girls. aiya! whatever la.

No comments:

Post a Comment