Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Four Fighters

Yo! people!

Well, a blog was created today. The blog is in this website http://4fighters.blogspot.com/

The blog is about me, joy, joanne and lisa. We call ourselves The four fighters. The name was made by Joy. All credits goes to her. Efforts and credits goes to me on creating the blog and all about the blog background thingy. All credit goes to joanne and lisa for .... ..... hmmmm.... without them the blog wouldn't be created and called four fighters!


PLEASE DO VISIT THE BLOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment