Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Did you think that I would cry???



Hey yo!! The song above is called "swing swing" . Love the song. Love the lyrics :D

Well, yesterday went bowling with Joy, Joanne, Lisa, Haziq, Salahudin, Hong Lin, Si Jie, Cheng Jun, Faiz, Dany. It was fun! even though i'm not good at bowling. Lisa didn't even play. She said she dunno how play. Most of us also dunno how play leh. Haiz. It would have been more fun if she did join the game.

I'm free from relationships... i soooo happy. Dunno why.. -.-

Sooo, there would be a long holiday. Hope it would be not boring...

Well, i have really nothing to talk about except for yesterday..

Shiiiit, i forgot online msn yesterday 8pm for discussing the english thing... Sorry odessa, sophia and lisa.. But idk if u even go online.. ;`/

Now i'm searching for the meaning of the music video"untitled(how could this happen to me?) by simple plan"

I know it's kinda cheating but i'm researching... ya know?? for the essay or the one we're writing for english...

well, i'll write soon again!!! L8r!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment