Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

. . . . . .

Today, i got pissed off. I hate her sooo much i could slap her. She asked something to a person and when she isn't responded she scold. When people respond back to her, she scold. Like what sia. I was like so angry. Maybe in other people's point of view you think i'm an ignorant person. But if u were in my position... think again!

To the people who were affected by my anger, i'm really sorry. I don't really get angry that fast. But my anger meter broke. It's cos of her lor. She is like angry everyday.  She rarely get cheerful. WTH.

Haiz.  Anyway congrats Joy for getting A1 in maths. I congrats you. But no offence i still want to beat you in Maths :P even though i hate that her, maths is the subject that pulls my grade up. :P HAHA! congrats. and if i get an A or B in english... pls congrats me!!!!!! i say if only...

Don't wprry about your rank and mother. She is only saying that cos she want u to think that she will get angry if you get low rank, but that will only make you to work hard right?? Sorry if i said this in my blog, joy. but i say things much better when i type it than say it out loud...

:P

HAVE A NICE DAY PEEPS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment