Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here!!

I'm here at a new place! Kind of quiet here. as in super quiet! kind of bored but my books will keep me company. . . Later on, we will go look outside but it's so cold cold cold!!!!!!!! I love the weather but i just cant go out without my gray sweater. When the wind blows, its like i want to freeze and not move anymore. Then die. LOL. I don't want to be dead. . .  or else Joy will only have Lisa as her company to school. jkjk. . . :D

OMG, i haven't finished my english and science 2009 wkst and literature. MAths and geog finish already!
HAHAS

I just woke up. It's 9pm at singapore but here it's just 3pm. So i kinda feel dizzy, you know. . . but it's okay. I think I got a jet lag. I never had one before when travelling so i knado not know what would i feel when i have jet lag. . .

I'm in a awfully good mood today, huh? I'm not asking you but I'm asking myself. LOL.

:D I'll sign off for today by posting this music . . . I love this. But . . . I love all of Oriathi's song anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment