Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Boom!

Today, we had Geography. Quite okay-okay lah. Then after that, me, joy n lisa go mcdonalds.

Joy was telling Lisa a story. Because last time I was drinking sprite then Joy made me laugh then spurt some water on her. Then she was telling the story. She was saying "Shary said good thing she wasn't drinking or else it would "boom!"' then when she said boom some curry sauce splat on our table. It must be the tables beside us. Cos they were the ones closest to us and they have some curry sauce. Then I laugh. Joy said she want get angry but she laugh cos I laugh. The people beside us were 3 boys wearing brown uniform. Idk which school. They were about 13 or 12 or sth like that. They also laugh cos me and Joy laugh. They say sorry but didn't get to tell them it's okay but I kept laughing like a maniac.

Then go to library take Romeo and Juliet, the play. We were talking and talking. Good thing the librarian never scold us.

Then go home.

Yesterday, me and Family went to zoo. Nth so interesting lah. Animals and all that.

Then may 3, I went to Universal Studios. Kind of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment