Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Seems like time is slowing down

When I expect time to get faster it will slow down. Now I'm waiting for that day. Just a few more days I'll see him. So excited. It seems like time is slowing down.

But i think i won't know it, it will be the day I am waiting for. Time is sometimes my bestfriend but sometimes it's my enemy too. I wonder how he would look like since i saw him.

He's coming this week and that day is when I will have my CCA. but i will have to get permission to get out early to fetch him at the airport.

Just a few more days. A few more days.

I'm waiting. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment