Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Interesting

Nothing in my life seems interesting.

Yesterday, after art saw Jerald looking or maybe taking (is more like it) something. Then i come a bit closer even though I'm quite scared of him because he's a pervert. I saw that it was an injured bird. It can't fly properly. I didn't say it can't fly, i said it can't fly properly. Then i took it in my hand and it calmly rested on my index finger. Then all my classmates wanted to look what was i holding or something.

Then they all went "er" "ah" "cute" "wat happen" "wat issit" "wat"

Watever.

Then they were all crowding me and the poor bird then i ask them to go away and stubbornly stayed where they are. Then the bird was kind of scared at them and flied away but failed to. What an amazingly kind people my classmates are.

Tsk.

Then Jie yi kindly took the bird in the classroom then one of the girls scream which was the most retarded thing to do. Then they ask me to keep it. then someone took a box and i placed the bird there.

haiz....

Then recess i took the bird inside the box and i know the risk i would take anyway. The risk is the i know the bird would poo on my hand. And it did. All my classmates are disgusted at the poo and i gave them a smug look.

It's like they nvr seen one before.

Shashank took the bird home.

After school, i was in my cca rehearsing like hell inside the hall and choir room and outside AVA room.

Finally, after a week, i posted one long post.


Sigh. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment