Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh my gosh

oh my gosh! it's gonna be a hectic week this week maybe more next week. Choir need to rehearse at the hall where the other sports are practising so which is kind of distracting. And noisy too. We were at the hall for like 1 hour.

ugh! i wanna buy my own computer so i dun have to log out so fast. To some other people, you know what I'm talking about. Maybe only 10 of you knows WHY i NEED to log out.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Um, then I didn't use the computer yesterday which is er. . . i dunno. . . um, good. means i'm not a computer addict. Com addicts are always needing to use the com. Er.... i dunno why i am explaining this.

Well, there's this one person maybe two person in class which always irritate. If u know who u r.

If ur that smart,u'll guess who u r. Which u r. I mean smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment