Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Taman Jurong Bowl

Just went there just now. Me and my family played 2 rounds. For the two rounds, I am always second and my father is in the first place. Ugh. He always win at bowling. Well, at least I'm improving now! :)

After that we ate at Mcdonalds. I saw my classmate in Maths at Mcdonalds there. He's our Maths representative.

Then go home. Nothing much to post today.

And also, if you know any nice songs, please tell me. I want to listen to some new songs. Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment