Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My decision

I decided and want to forget everything about him. Which is quite difficult but not really.
I mean when I see his name and all that, I got suddenly, i don't know, like him again. But when I don't see or mention his name, I'm like forgetting about him. It's so confusing sometimes.

Sometimes, i tell myself if i like him or not. Because i forget about him then suddenly i don't. Sigh! Sigh!

CT1 is on friday!! english and geography! Well, i think that's all about school. I mean at maths, teacher never came. So talk, laugh and talk with Alicia, HL, SJ n YS. They very funny lols, especially SJ. He keep doing jokes or something like that. Good thing maths is not boring or else it would be like hell for me. Btw, Alicia, i tag u already. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, 1E1 Chairperson very perveted. He is beside me some more. Evrything in his world is all about s**. I just don't want to write the word. Maybe it's just hormones making him like that! YUCK! Get a life chairperson, please!

Ok! those who knows I have boyfriend, i tell you now that we broke up because I can't stop forgetting about 'him' which sucks. Not gonna tell you who is he and what school is he. He is definitely not in my former and now school. No one knows his name except for my bestie, JOY. CATHERINE JOY. Joy, you know what I'm talking about right? I told u abt this before.

From now on, I vow myself to forget about him and start a new life. We're never gonna meet again anyway. Him and me , i mean we're not gonna meet again. You know like the song by Timabaland featuring Katy Perry. "If we ever meet again"


That song refers to my life, period. (For everyone, the period i said in the previous sentence is not the monthly visitor or the red flag or anything you call it for the ladies. OK?! Got that? GOOD!)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment