Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Jinx Twins

Me and Joy are now officially called the Jinx Twins. Now say it ten times, very fast. not easy, right?

Today got CCA. Damn okay lah. LOL. we did was sing sing n sing and of course , theory. doing theory is not fun as singing because it is damn boring i tell you. I got dissmiss much earlier than the modern dance CCA which is my former CCA.

Si Jie is back from hong kong and we(Joanne, Hong Lin, me) gave him the homework. I tell you, so many things he have to do! The whole chapter 3 excercises for maths he needed to do and there were 6 exercises to do! That was a lot. Then there were geography, science, english, history and a lot more. If i were him, i'm gonna cry already.

Roday, 1e1 have homework for art, maths n english. Sigh! so many. Need to copy two composition!

But overall, I'm still breathing, alive! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment