Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My CCA!

My cca is modern dance! It's my second choice but it's fine anyway.

I'm kind of worried that the trainings are too much. I saw at the Modern Dance notice board is that the trainings are at Tuesdays, wenesdays and fridays! Until 6pm! My god! Well, i admit that I'm not quite sure if that is the time of the training. Well, I hope not.

Today, i had P.E. We played badminton. My opponent was Joy!. It was  a nice game but we have to stop because my hand got injured and all that. It was really nice!

Btw, Joy got Modern Dance too! I don't know if she even liked it. I think not which make me very sad. :(

Just now, Joy was REALLY angry. I just kept quiet and let her anger out. I listened and listened. Which was okay I think. I'm not really good at talking and giving advice that fast.

This days, I'm avoiding a person. If the person noticed this, well it's just that you look kinda weird these days. And I just feel like I don't want to talk to you.

After school, me and joy went to mcdonalds. WE walked there which was a good excersice for us.

Btw, the teacher in P.e. told us that we will go swimming next thursday. And the next and the next until the 10 lessons of swimmings are done. Haha.

Our teacher in P.e. told me and joy to keep the badminton equipment which was kind of like Ugh! We're already downstairs and he told us that to keep the equipments. So while me and joy kept the equipment he asked us if we were sisters and I was like um???????????????????????

He asked us our parents occupation. He asked us if we had different fathers but same mother. So me and joy were like 'what!?" We said we're bffs not sisters

Haha. funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment