Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maths tuition today!

Omg!. Maths tuition is fun again!. Haha. lolz.

Just tell you a quick story. My teacher was wearing a t-shirt saying teamwork. It had a picture. Three people beating one person!

I kept looking at the t-shirt. It was kind of distracting me. I don't know why.

I told Hong Ya that^^^^^^^

The she told our teacher.

Then he asked, "what's wrong with it"

I said, "Someone's beating that person." I pointed at his shirt.

He said, 'It's teamwork, what! Three people doing something together."

Then I said, "But they are beating that person."

Then the whole class was like telling the teacher sometime about his shirt and all of that. LOLZ.

Then after 2o minutes, Hong Ya told the teacher, "Hey, teacher, don't wear this t-shirt in the next lesson again! Very distracting."

I was laughing. She was distracted too. Haha.

Well, i gues that's what I want to post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment