Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm very pissed off and i'm very happy today.

Ugh! I was soooooooo pissed off with one of my classmate in my class. My class will be blamed just because of him. We also need to pay because of him!
 
Ugh!
 
Let me tell you what happen. So this morning, we're having a health check. Those index number 1-10 will need to go inside the room where they would be check(boys don't need to be check except for those who are chosen). So I was playing truth or dare with my 2 friends and the boys near us are like super crazy. They were all shouting and running. Suddenly, i heard a 'sss!!!!' kind of sound. Then i turn my head where the sound came from. Then I found out that there is this smoky thing. It smells bad. Then my classmates were all like freaking out. Then I found out that the fire extinguisher has been used to made that smoke. I wont tell you who pressed the thing.
 
So I touch my hair, and found out it was kind of sticking together. Its like a hairspray was spayed on my hair! Ugh! Then my shoes was covered with white thingy from the fire extinguisher, so was by healt booklet! UGH!!!!! I hate that person.
 
Then when we're all finished, our English teacher scolded us. I'm not angry with her for doing that. I mean the scolding. But while she is scolding us she said, "Thereis no Filipino maid that will clean your mess up after you." Then I was like, "Who do you think you are!" Of course i didn't shout that. But i want to say, "Doesn't mean there are some filipino maids here doesn't mean ALL filipinos are maids! Look at us! We're at express! I'm a filipino! Do you think I'm a maid or worse still, do YOU think my mother IS A MAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then how did she took me here?"
 
 
UGH!!!! I was really pissed off by that thing. FYI, my mother is an engeneer. Now she has her own company, my father is the boss and my mother is the vice-boss! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
 
I feel so angry.
 
(Inhaling, exhaling) I need to calm down! Good thing our after school cleaning up the whole school. BTW, it's not our punishment, it is our school service.
 
We're all like laughing around. So when there's no more trash to be picked up, we're looking at the high fences. Actually, Radin is. Radin is my classmate. He was the first take leaves at the fences so i did the same. So we're like racing each other. Unfortunately, Radin got more dried leaves than me.
 
When we're finished with the cleaning, we're all like cheering. We're cheering the cheer we had cheered at the campfire. The cheer goes like this
 

"Student leader- 1E1, how are you feeling?

Student- I feel so good

Oh yeah i feel so good

I feel so good

I feel so good

Oh yeah yeah"

But actually i said "I feel so tired!" LOL

 

Me and Joy, decided to buy ice cream before going home.

 

After a few minutes I was in my HOME SWEET HOME.



Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment