Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

1E1

That's my class this year. 1E1. I like my class. There's this three or four Malay boys who always makes the class laugh. I am having fun at hillgrove even though it's tiring. Got homework at second day of school leh. I have a very nice Science teacher. I think my english teacher is as feirce as my Primary five english teacher. Our class got an english test today.

At history, my teacher wants all of us to have perfect marks at the next week history test. Then teacher told us my class is the best class of the sec 1 in hillgrove. I was happy and shock of course.

The teachers expect us to all have A1 or A2. I dont like being the best class. I think it's hate. But sometime i like it. I mean being the best class. I never thought of me being in that kind of class.

In math subject, we split classes. They split us according to our marks at maths in psle. I wish i was at band 2 or 3 or 4. and again, My maths class is the best class. She's expecting us to get A1 or A2. No less than that!

if you think i'm boasting, am not! I'm just saying that last time I want to be the best class but now, I am like "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment