Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sigh!

Today, I got guitar lessons.

Um, i forgot what i'm going to say. Oh yah, this is what i want to say. I am writing a novel. I'm still thinking about the title but i'm gonna do that when i finished it. My goal is to have 3oo over pages with a 12 size text. I wish I could reach that goal.

I'm so excited starting my first day at Hillgrove. The first day is the orientation so I have nothing to bring except the orientation package which is only 7-10 pages and a pencil box. I'm always excited when I'm starting a new year of school.

I wish I will have good friends like what I have back at my primary school. But those I have in primary school are special to me. Haha. Wish that they're still my friends for the coming years.

Ugh! I forgot what I'm going to say again. But never mind. What I wrote is enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment