Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lazy Day

Today was a super laaazzzyyy day. Nothing to do. I am waiting for 22nd December to come. Sigh!
I am playing facebook last time but now there's nothing to do except check it again and again. Accept pending request from friends....... Confirmed friend request........ blah blah blah.. I want to play Sims 2 but there's no time 'cos it getting late.

I woke up at 10 am then brush my teeth then eat breakfast then go watch t.v. cos i can't use the computer 'cos someone is using it. After that I practised my guitar then eat dinner then here I am now typing this. MAybe day after day I'll get lazy typing and checking as maybe there aren't no people visiting my blog! I decide to create a blog 'cos there's time.

I want to watch New Moon. But there's no one to go to the movies with. Of course there is but they don't want to watch it. I'm reallly not that a big fan or even fan of Twilight saga. I just want to watch it as teens watch it.

Sigh! I'm starting to get nervous cos I'm starting Secondary/High School next year! 22nd Dec is also when I knowwhich Secondary school I've been accepted. Right now, I'm reading Ghost Huntress. It's an okay book.

My friends are also planning to go bowling somewhere at January. Talk about our sec sch.

HEre's a video of Taylor Swift's song. I'm a Taylor Swift's and her song fan. This video is called Hey Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment